Recipe | Vegetarian Grilled Stirfry + Tofu

Don't get me wrong, I am a lover of all foods - but there is something about a simple stir fry that I can never get enough of. Noodles, rice, chicken, tofu, all your favourite veggies - the possibilities are endless when it comes to stir fry!
Below is a recipe I have come up with to great the perfect little stir fry snack:

What you will need:
- Your favourite veggies (chopped) / I used zucchini, yellow peppers, and orange peppers
- Tofu (chopped into squares) / I used Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu, but I do prefer the Firm/Extra Firm.
- Olive Oil / I used Jamie Oliver Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peanut Oil / I used Loriva Roasted Peanut Oil
- Teriyaki Sauce / I used Golden Dragon Thick Teriyaki All Purpose Sauce





















I prefer to chopped my veggies pretty small, but it all depends on what you prefer. Other veggies I like to incorporate into stirfrys include: snap peas, green peppers, etc.



I used tofu in this recipe, but I do love adding chicken as well. Udon noodles are also a great addition to any stirfry recipe!





I start by adding all my veggies into a large frying pan (I prefer to use a deep pan) on medium/low heat. I then add olive oil to help the vegetables fry a bit.

I let the veggies fry and brown a little before adding in the tofu and peanut oil. Depending on the tofu you are using, you may want to add the tofu a bit earlier or later to avoid over cooking the veggies.

The last step to this recipe is adding some taste - I chose a thick teriyaki sauce but you could really use anything you want or nothing at all! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please comment! :) 

2 comments:

 

Bloglovin'

Twitter Updates

INSTAGRAM FEED